Missed a week but I'm on track!

So I missed a week of checking in with the blog.  But the good news is that while traveling last week I did walk every morning.  The road by my moms is right at 1 mile long and I walked up and down every morning.  The extra incline was tough!!!

I also stayed on track with my eating.  I've walked every day this week as well and kept my intake in check.

I don't know how to best express it, but I can't believe how much better I feel in general since starting this new journey.  My activity level is much better, I'm not experiencing nearly as much back pain and foot pains I once thought were just part of life have basically subsided.  Dont' get me wrong I'm still sore most days at times, I mean I'm still 40 years old an 395 lbs, there's gonna be aches and pains.  But I'm happy to report I'm moving in the right direction.

The next few weeks will be hectic, we'll be traveling a lot and off schedule.  I'm committed to seeing this through, so while I'm worried about staying on track I know I can do it.  Its jsut a day or two at a time, keep moving forward.

In October I was at the Dr and weighed in at 421 lbs, my clothes got tighter and snugger all winter, based on that I'm thinking I put on a few extra lbs.  For my own calculations and tracking I've made the assumption that when I committed to make a change at the new year I was 430.  So by that number I'm now down 35 lbs as of this morning.   Given I didn't do much about this change until late april I'd say that's a huge accomplishment in and of itself.

So 10 weeks in I've got to say this is a great life change and decision.  Here's to keeping it up.

Next committed update 7/15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings