Summer in full swing

we head out in a couple hours to the coast for the 4th!  We spent last week in the mountains for the kids to do folks school.  It was a good trip but I’m real glad to be walking my daily miles here in the flat land rather than those hills!!!

For Father’s Day I got a heart monitor for 9round. It’s part of their program that I’ve never done because they are like $100!!!   But luckily my family ain’t as cheap as I am so they got me one.  I’ve been using it for the last week and I can see it adds value to the program.  You definitely push yourself harder knowing and seeing your effort tracked on the big monitor.  Today I burned nearly 100 more calories than last Saturday the first day I wore it.  One trick is to warm up before you start to get your heart rate up from the get go.

I have some screen shots I wanted to post but I need to download another app to do that on my phone so I’ll have to try to add them later on a pc.

I’m looking forward to the next couple weeks.  We are going to the beach, though I do have to work some next week.  Then the following week the kids and I have a mission trip with church.  Should be interesting to go on one of these as a parent nor student or staff!

Next committed update 7/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings