Election Limbo

 It's Friday after the election on Tuesday and we are still in election limbo.  Lots of people chose to vote by mail rather than risk corona and go to the polls so it's dragging out forever, especially because it is a crazy close election!!

I'm hopeful eventually the legal system will server as the proper check to our election system and Biden will be sworn in as President in January.  It looks that way now, but it's 2020 so who knows.

My son and I did a couple 5ks this month.  I got a PR on the one for UNCA's Maple Leaf run and did ok on the one at Frank Liske park on halloween.   I did the hill there I dread 3 different times that day doing my long run while my son worked a soccer tournament. 

It's finally turned cool here and been actually cold, we nearly had a hard frost this past week.  I'm struggling with some elbow pain so I've taken a break from 9Round and weights.  I'm hoping to start 9Round back next week but will have to take it easy on my elbows.  I've got some braces to wear and hopeful things will heal up in time.  But for now I've been running I think I had nearly 50 miles in the month of October.  Not sure I'll top that in November I'm off to a slow start.

I'm taking next week off of work, hoping to get caught up on some things I want to do around the house.  It's been pretty stressful at work this week.  We have a release this weekend I'll be glad when it's complete.

Going to be a long stretch this fall and winter.  Covid cases are rising with schools starting back so it'll be interesting to see what happens.  I'm praying if we get we can in the percentages that don't have any issues.  

Next committed update 11/19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings