Successful week!

This past weekend I was out of town on a soccer club trip so I definitely got some walking in but didn't track food.
Monday I started tracking my food. All week I've tracked everyday and been at least 600 calories under what myplate says I should be to lose 2lbs a week, except Wednesday, I was 30 calories over. Apparently a bag of microwave popcorn is 500 calories!!! So much for my favorite evening snack. Which really I shouldn't have.
I've walked 2 miles each day this week. I haven't gotten any bike riding in, but maybe this weekend. Lunchtime walking hasn't been working well. It's stupid busy at work and so hot I've been in a full lather. Tuesday I got my walk in while my son had soccer practice in. Since Wednesday I've gotten up early to do my walking.
I've done the stairs the days I'm in my main office, one day after a luncheon I even did them a second time. My manager and some coworkers went up with me. My legs were pissed off at me.
My energy level is better with the 2nd week of walking more. Today I even mowed the yard after work. It was a lot easier than the last time I mowed. That's encouraging.
Next committed update 5/6/16

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings