Sneaking this one in late!

Crazy hectic week for us!  It was soccer club tryout week.  Our son has a  sprained foot so he couldn't tryout.  We weren't sure how it would work out. The club he played with last season had light turnout the first night and I freaked out that they might not make a team his age.  Straight up first world crisis!  We visited other clubs but in the end wound up exactly where we had planned at the beginning of the week.

I got all my walks in this week. I surprised myself walking a couple mornings in the rain.  Ok drizzle but still.  I've always thought walking in the rain was ridiculous.  But I wanted to be sure I had it done and with the 'soccer crisis' going on I think I needed to know I had something go right with the day.

Last weekend I tried the scale again and I'm very excited to have it read a number.  I've checked all week and it's dropped some all along.  I lost 4 lbs this week!  I'm down to 404!  I've lost at least 17 lbs.  I was at the dr in October and weighed 421 which shocked me.  I've probably lost 10% of what I'd like to lose, so that is a good milestone this early in the journey.

Next committed update is 5/27/2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings