Not much to update

Short week after our trip to the coast.

I will say it was nice to not be exhausted after the walk to the beach for once.

Buoyed by my success at losing weight I lost focus on limiting calories so my weight has held stead the last couple weeks.

I got to do better on limiting intake for sure.

Walking is becoming more routine.  I was encouraged that I convinced myself to just get on up and walk Tuesday morning after a long weekend.  Reason being that I'd still be sleepy after 45 min in bed when I'd have to get up, and then feel like crap all day for not walking.  So I drug my fat ass out of bed and walked.  Took 48 minutes instead of 43ish but I did it.  My best time has been 39 minutes but it was raining that day, so I had extra motivation to get done.

Next committed update is 6/10.  May do it on the 9th since I hope to be in the woods with no cell service on the 10th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings