Almost 3 months in

So July 25 will be 3 months of daily tracking my meals and walking 5 times a week.  It doesn't really seem like that long ago, but I just checked the calendar and counted on my fingers to confirm it.

Over the 4th week I didn't walk, but we were at the beach and I stayed really active.  We were at the ocean nearly every day and they days we weren't I was working on a bathroom remodel.  I took the kids out and we swam at low tide across Tuggs Inlett it is between Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle.  Lil Bit did great no issues, other than got tired and panicked on the way over at the end.  The boy surprised me and struggled going and coming.  I guess her swim lessons are paying off.  It is definitely not something I could have done last summer.  So that is a win.

I'm losing weight slow and steady.   I'm down 37 pounds in 12 weeks.  Seems like it's a very slow go, but looking at the numbers there that works out to 3 lbs a week.  That pretty impressive.  Stats are beautiful, you can spin anything with them!!  It's also 20% of the weight I'd need to lose to just be 100 lbs over weight!!!

I met this week with what's called a life coach. It's a free service through work.  She was impressed with what I've accomplished so far.  She suggests I start smacking mid morning and mid afternoon.  I do good to remember my lunch in the mornings and to eat it some days.  I'm going to give it a try though.

Next committed update is 7/23.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings