Missed a week

Last week was hectic and I missed posting my update.  Crazy week of working remote and more soccer club drama.  Happy to now have my son on a new soccer club and even more excited the more I get to know his new coach.  He's very experienced and took a group of U14 boys from an also play team to the state championship game by they time they were U18.  I'm excited to see what he can do with this new team that's forming.

You'll notice a new tracker on the left of the blog.  It's a few lbs off because obviously I wasn't tracking by in 2015 when I hit my max weight I estimate at 430.  But in the grand scheme of things I'm going to go with the tracking that is there going forward.

So while over all I'm down 40 lbs this year, since I've only been since April 25, 2016, by this widget I'm down 29 lbs over 13 weeks which works out to over 2 lbs per week.  More importantly than this my energy level is much higher.  I mowed the grass last night in mid 90 degree weather after work in 1.5 hours.  I used to spend over 2 hours mowing in nice weather.

My next goal is to do my 2.1 mile loop in 30 minutes by labor day.  It took me 45 minutes give or take.  This week I've averaged 40 minutes and one day was a personal best 38 minutes.

I know the hard stretch is yet to come with school starting back followed by the holidays.  I'm confident I can keep this up.  The changes I've made have become routine and aren't that difficult.

The Life Coach/Nutritionist here at work wants me to incorporate mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks, so I am going to review that list this weekend and start that next week.  She also set my calorie goal higher than the app I've been using calculated it.  I'm going to follow her advice she's the expert.

Next committed update: 8/5/2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings