Couple days late still on track

Friday was very hectic, so I didn't get my post up.  Left the house at 6:30 to grab some butts to smoke Saturday before work.  I got home from the boys soccer camp at 9:30 and had to prep them to go on the smoker at 6 am.  I did my walking during his camp and I was brutally reminded why I get up do that in the mornings!!!  It was 95 degrees and that track has very little shade.  Also very hard to keep pushing for 2 miles on a track.  Much better motivation to keep going when your a mile from the house and your only option to quit is call your wife for a ride home!!!

I got the smoker loaded Saturday by 6:30 am and crawled in bed last night just before midnight!  Long long days.

Today I had to tame the yard.  Had to do it in the heat of the day to avoid the rain that was coming.  Kept hoping it would start and save me.  Afterwards someone told the boy that boardwalk Billy's was the best place around to Pokemon.  So I took him over there for a couple hours, worse places to kill time for sure!!

I'm on track with my intake tracking every day under the goals.  I've added the snacks each day, it's not part of my routine so it's been a pita for sure.  They definitely aren't helping on the weight loss that I can tell.  But of course it was another birthday week for lil bit so I had cake Saturday and a cookie on Thursday.  And some peanut m and ms on Saturday, those things are like crack!!!  So I finished the week down 41 lbs overall, was at 42 for one weighin, but it is what it is.

Walking wise I got down to 37 minutes one day, to make my goal of 30 min before Labor Day I'm gonna have to try jogging at least for part of it.  Hope to give it a go once this week and have another week to try again if I don't make it.   That's the thing with goals, they should be hard otherwise what's the point.

Next committed update Tuesday 8/23.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings