Eclipse is drawing near

Short update today before I head out Saturday for a long camping weekend.  We've been planning this trip for over a year.

We are heading south to view the eclipse on Monday the 21st.  It should be an epic event.  I'm excited about it and not 100% what to expect.  I figure it will be unnerving and I'm confident we'll have a kid flip out and likely an adult.

I've stayed the course and I'm down 121 lbs overall which is pretty incredible when I stop to think about it.

Soccer season is back as of this week, which puts me back to going to 9Round in the mornings, I've had to shift my work schedule around some so on the days I go to 9Round I haven't been able to start my day with a walk, which means I need to walk in the evenings, but I'm usually at scouts or soccer so that hasn't been an issue.

I've had a few ideas over the last few weeks of updates to or things to share, but I can't think of them now.  I'll have to start keeping track of ideas when I have them instead of trusting that I'll remember it.

Next committed update 8/31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings