Quick post before a hectic weekend

Progress this week was steady, biggest news is I started snacking at work!  Sounds and seems very counterintuitve to me, but we all know I did everything exactly wrong for 40+ years so I'm going to follow the nutrionists advice.

Snacks are fruit and either almonds or peanut butter.  We went to the farmers market sunday and got some fresh fruit.  It's gone good, just have to remember to do it at work and get in the habit.  Good news is i got a new lunch bag!  (Ha)

Walking is going good, I've had some knee pain this week but I attribute that mostly to missing a chiro appt last week.  I had to go in early Wednesday morning for work so the family joined me for an evening walk.  That was nice the weather ended up being great for it.  Finally a break from the heat.

The weekend is going to be hectic, it's birthday weekend for lil bit and she will have a sleep over tomorrow evening.  Hopefully the shrieking will be minimal or at least not in the room I'm in.  (One can hope right.)

Next committed update is 8/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings