Few Days Late

The start of the new year has been hectic.  We've had a little wintry weather and some 70s all in the same week.  Welcome to NC.  I enjoyed sledding with the kiddos some, hopefully we'll get a bigger snow later in the year, but we really don't get good snows that often here.

I've done well with my activity level, still walking every day and going to 9Round 3-4 times a week. I'm getting to be in pretty decent shape.  I can do more of the activities without modifications, which is a blessing and a curse.  Let's just say max-freeze and ibuprofen are definitely my companions these days.

My weight loss has slowed some, but I'm down 2 lbs since the first of the year so that is still progress.  I've got to be more faithful to my snacking and watch the sweet intake, but I'm confident with our new year schedule getting back into routine I'll settle back in.

Short update, but I wanted to get an update in.

Next committed update 2-2-17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings