How is it October?

Holy cow not only is it October, it's nearly halloween!!!

I'll be 42 on the 28th.  That's kinda hard to believe as well.  Seems time is flying by all the while it also seems like forever ago I started this journey.

I am claiming the 125 lb mark this week!!  My weight loss has slowed some, my nutritionist says it's likely due to stress and the like.  I've been working on getting that under control.  I had a good conversation with my manager this past week, hopefully things will smooth out now that we've cleared the air some.

Soccer season is winding down, but the last weekend of the season we have a soccer tourney in mooresville, a swim meet in greensboro and the largest release of the year at work.  Nah that won't make for a hectic weekend!!!  Oh well it's a few weeks away so no worries  right now I guess.

I was doing some 5k training and running more the last few weeks, but had some knee pain so I've put that off again for awhile.  Maybe I'll pick it back up in a few weeks.

This week is bbq for the Mallard Creek BBQ.  I'm whooped today man!!  I moved 750 lbs of charcoal before 5:30 am this morning!!!  Then for some reason thought I should go to 9round too, gotta get my 4 sessions in per week, well good grief my arms were dead afterwards.

Short update but I wanted to get it in even it's a day late!  Better than some of my lateness.

Next committed update 11/2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings