Maybe It's now Spring

We had Spring in late winter and we've had winter in early spring!!  Go figure, the weather has been absolutely crazy the last few weeks.

I've stuck with my exercise program well except for this week.  9round 4 times a week with at least 15k in steps and then the other 3 days running 2 miles and at least 17k steps.  Weight loss is definitely plateaued, but I'm feeling better and clothes are fitting better.  I bought a pair of size 44 jeans a few weeks ago!

The running is getting better and I've stretched my distance to keep running, ok jogging, longer and now it's definitely 3/4 running and 1/4 walking time wise.  I've got it routinely down to right at 30 minutes.

My initial up tracker finally died, so I've had to go to a backup I ordered a few months ago.  I was able to get it to calibrate so my times and distances are more accurate now, I admit I liked the old one told me I was going faster and further than reality!  Ha.

I took my son down to the USMNT game in Cary earlier this week.  We had an absolute blast.  We leave on Tuesday to go to Arizona for a week to see some of my family and the Grand Canyon.  It should be an awesome trip.

But before that I'm doing a BBQ contest with some friends this weekend.  Should be a fun time.

Next committed update 4/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings