Short update

We head to my son's spring Soccer Tourney today.  So it kinda feels like the 2 year anniversary of this new journey, even though it's about 6 weeks away.  They are going to a different tourney this year in Charleston.

I'm back on track with 9Round and have been running some the last 2 weeks.  I'm averaging about 13 min per mile when I run my 2 mile loop.  I'd estimate I'm running at least 2/3rds of the distance now.

My son made the soccer team last week so that is very exciting.  He's worked hard to get into better shape and be in the position to make it.  It'll be an exciting but hectic couple months.

I need to do some more pics, but I think  I'll save that for my 2 year anniversary post.

I'm excited to be headed to Arizona in a few weeks.  It's been a interesting first few months of 2018.  About forgot that we are reviving our CAD-Que bbq comp team, to compete in the first annual Harrisburg BBQ contest.  It should be a fun event.

Next committed update is 3/29.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings