Weight loss stall over????

I dunno but maybe my weight loss stall is over.  I'm now down 152 lbs overall!!!  I've started going to Nomad Aquatics with my son and lifting weights a couple days a week.  She is not he competitive swim team there and they now offer a free family general membership if your child is on the team.  So we've been doing that for a couple weeks, he's hitting it really hard.  I'm generally beat by the 6 pm when we are there, but I've been doing enough I guess to jump start the weight loss again.  Or it could just be a natural cycle and the weight loss is coming down again.

I ran today before we left for my son's soccer game and was excited to be back down around the 12 minute mark over 3 miles.  It's the fastest I've ever run in my life.  Its a turtle pace compared to competitive runners but considering I could barely walk 2 miles in under an hour when I first started this journey I'd say it's a huge accomplishment.

One thing that irks me about running is that it really cuts down on steps.  No doubt running is a more cardio workout, but I lose over 2,000 steps by running versus walking.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings