3 years in update w/photos

Photos help a lot to show progress and keep up the motivation.  When you see yourself in the mirror every morning and generally naked you don't always notice the vast difference a few years makes.  Which I'm sure is why these types of memes are so popular:


A few weeks ago scrolling through facebook I came across this photo and thought wow!!!  I've posted the photo below along with one in a similar sized 5x shirt I still have.  Apparently I purged the original one which in and of itself is shocking.

I also took another 8th grade basketaball shorts picture.  I'm down about 30 lbs between the 2017 pic and the 2019 one. I'd say I'm down close to 100 from the original in 2016.  Overall my weight loss is stalled around 155 lbs overall loss.  I've been hanging around 275 for quite a while.



I have to keep a couple things in mind with the weight loss stall, overall I'm in the best shape of my life.  I walked my 3.3 mile loop this morning in less time than it took me to walk 2 miles when I started this journey.
I've been off track going to 9 round the last few weeks nursing a hurt leg and being out of pocket with travel.  I'm planning to get back on track the next few weeks.  We don't have another out of town trip planned until mid-June.

Next committed update 5/9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings