April 5 K is done

I finished our April 5k.  I'd set a goal to 'run', well at least for me, the entire distance and I met that goal.  My pace time by the timer is off from the Cupid 5k in Feb, but I really think I went faster, the distance on my fitbit tracker was 3.25 miles versus just at 3 for the Cupid track.




The next race we are signed up for is toward the end of June.  So I've got some time to keep getting better prior to it.

We are headed to the beach and DC over the next couple weeks.  Spring Break is next week.  It's almost been 3 years since I began this journey so I'm hoping to do a bigger update for my next entry.  We'll see how work and life in general work for that.  For now I'm just happy to check in that I've kept the course and I'm keeping on even if additional weight isn't coming off.

Next committed update 4/30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings