KISS Method

I was recently added to a facebook group for folks looking to lose weight.  It's got a huge following and was started by a guy who lost a bunch of weight and is promoting disney land or world one as his motivating factor.

It's interesting to me to see all the posts about what works for this person or the other.  I gotta say though that I believe Tommy Tomlinson was right in his book.  I've seen variations of this meme a lot lately:




















The only sure fire way to lose weight is to set a target calorie goal that is realistic, track your intake and keep it at the target or under.

Adding exercise helps with overall health but to lose weight it is all about what goes in.

My best advice to anyone looking to start a health journey is to KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).  Set the calorie goal, track food and exercise 30 minutes a day.

It really is a lifestyle change and only you can decide if you want to start the journey.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Eclipse is drawing near

Successful week!