SNAFU is the norm

The coronavirus has hit the US now and NC.  I'm working remote for the forseeable future.  No one seems to know exactly what to expect.  For us we are looking at prepping for being home and isolated for a couple weeks. 

No idea if schools are going to get canceled but the strong rumor is that it will be.  Already all sports activities after today are canceled throughout the state and county. 

I'm excited that my daughter has decided to start going to 9Round with me some in an effort to jump start her fitness for her synchronized swimming goals.  We went last night for the first time.  She did pretty well.  I was surprised she kept up on the parking lot runs where as ya know I lost ground with every step.

I have run some in the last couple weeks which is a good step for me since I'd slacked off on running during the winter.

We haven't scheduled our next 5k yet and with things being canceled for awhile I don't have any idea when we'll get another one scheduled.

I think CNN's headline said it best.  "Life in American is Altered for now"  All major sporting events and hell even minor ones are canceled.  Sadly the only thing not canceled in Charlotte right now is the Arts community who said they can't afford to cancel shows and refund tickets.  What a sad state of affairs.

Next committed update is 3/27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings