Weight creeping down


So I've continued to get into better shape but my weight loss has definitely stalled over the the last 18 months.  I've been trying to stay extra active during this COVID19 crisis/life pause.  I'm happy to say that my weight did actually creep down a bit.  So I'm down a whole pound, well its probably more since I'd put on a few pounds over the end of last year and winter.

I've been weight lifting with my son 3 days a week and running a few days a week.  Last Saturday I ran 5 miles!!!  I'm going to try to keep doing that each weekend.  My goal is to definitely run Tues and Thursdays and do 9 Round M, W, F.  I slept like crap this Wednesday so I didn't run this Thursday but did on Mon & Tuesday this week. 



We've been limiting our activities and trips to the store.  I went to Restaurant Depot again this morning to get some meat.  They were more picked over than they were 3-4 weeks ago, but I was able to get what we needed.  Prices had creeped up on everything which is what my wife reported form BJs and the grocery store earlier this week.  Our plan is to avoid stores again for at least 2 weeks if at all possible.

Early indications are that the social distancing efforts of the country are helping slow the spread of the virus, but we still have a 20-30% chance of over flowing our ICU capacity in NC if we maintain the current level of isolation through the end of May.   Kids are still doing their school online and likely will for the rest of the year.  If we are lucky they can resume normal schooling by Sept.

I'm still working from home, it's been an adjustment for sure but we are slowing getting into a routine I think.  Today is Good Friday and starts Spring Break for the kids.  It's definitely going to be an odd one for sure.

Next committed update: 4/28/2020


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings