Finally Fall

 The calendar has officially turned to Fall and the weather has as well!!

I've upped my running to 6 miles on Saturdays and 4 miles on Tue and Thur for the last week or so.  Times are getting better but I doutbt I'm going to get the '10 min' mile 5k this year.  There are still a few months left though so who knows.



Overall my paces are getting better, so any progress is good progress.

Weight wise I'm not really losing but I'm sure that's because I've been stress eating.  It's been hella stressful at work the last bit and life in general is getting to me more than it should

Last saturday we did mulch in the yard and I went to lowes like a million times.  It almost felt like normal good ole pre-covid days.  

Next committed update:10/8/20




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings