Election Limbo Still

 We still don't have a final result for the election, but the clear winner is Biden.  Trump is trying to play some shenanigans and get a 2nd term but I don't' see it happening.  It is going to be a long 2 months until inauguration though.

Covid has shot up across the country and in our area.  I made the decision to pull the kids from 2 days in person until 3rd quarter starts in Mid January.  That will hopefully keep them away from kids infected over holiday travel.  I know they will be upset about it, but this month early 6 people per day are testing positive and since last Friday it's been 13 people per day!!!

My son will still be able to do Cross Country and his club soccer for now, but the Governor may shut that down in time too.  He did excellent in his first two meets this past week.  I'm very proud of him.

My daughter is super excited to cook for Thanksgiving.  We are hosting an outside meal for my in laws and my sisters family.  Hopefully the weather will hold out.

My elbows are doing better and I've started doing 9Round at home again.  Still can't do much arm work but things are on the mend.  I gotta get back in the running groove.  It's been pretty cold out a few mornings.

Next committed update: 12/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings