New Year, New President, same fears and concerns!

 2021 is well under way.  We have a new President.  Gone is Trump and in is Biden.  I'm hopeful that our country can regain some decency at the federal level that has been missing since Obama took office in '08.  But alas the current Senate can't even agree on new rules to reform the new Senate body so I'm not holding my breath.

I've run at least a mile so far every day in Jan.  I didn't include running every day in my overall goals because I wasn't sure about it.  I'm glad that I didn't cause I'm not sure it's good for me.  I've decided to finish the month of Jan though if I can.

I'm on track through with my 2021 goal for walking/running that many miles in the year.  I got off to a slow start but I'm gaining ground.  So far I'm right at 5 miles over, hoping to build that up some because I'm sure I'll get behind at some point this year.

I've got family struggling with covid right now, it's still pretty rampant in our community.  Daily infections are up to nearly 14 per day.  The schools have opened back up in person, so I fear it is going to get worse again in a few weeks.

Vaccine efforts are cranking up but my wife and I are way down on the list to get one.  Currently I'm not sure they really are planning to vaccinate kids so that is worrisome to me.

Next committed update: 2-4-2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings