COVID Delta Wave ramping up.

 We are seeing a wave of COVID cases again.  It's very disheartening after it kinda dropped off to near nothing in June and now we are back up to nearly 10 people testing positive per day in our zip code!



Seems every day I hear of someone else I know that's had it recently even among folks that are vaccinated.  We are scaling back some of our activities again and trying to wear masks indoors.  I've been out to restaurants twice this week and feel like I'm taking a risk every time.  My daughter is back in school and my son is back in XC training full time.  So we are back out there, it's just a matter of time I suppose before we catch it.  My concerns are the healthcare workers and hospitals, I really hope they don't get over run again.

I did my 10 mile run last week in 2 hrs 13 min.  It went pretty well all things considered.  Tomorrow I think we going going back to McAlpine Greenway.  We haven't been there in a few weeks.



Next committed update: 8/26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings