Milestone reached

Monday morning I was down an even 50 pounds!!!!

Today I wasn't but I always fluctuate a few pounds each day, so I'm claiming the milestone!

Another milestone was this weekend while camping I was able to easily zip the sleeping bag and put both arms in!!!!  I can't ever remember being able to do that short of when I was a very young kid.  Granted it's a big and tall bag, but still. I've been looking for a bag for a couple years, finally got a double bag a couple years ago that wasn't great and was just way to big to manage.

I'm still easily killing the skinny folks at work on our step challenge!  It's pretty funny because I'm in the worst shape of the bunch but I do walk walk walk.

Next committed update is 9/27.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings