Steps, steps and more steps

I've been averaging nearly 16k steps per day for the month of February.  I didn't really set out to, I just knew the month had 3 less days than the last couple and didn't want my month total to drop off too much.  Not sure if I'll keep it up through the end of the month, but I'm on track to top my 435,410 from December.

At some point a month will have to be a lower step count but for now every month since September I've increased my monthly count.  Now with soccer season picking back up and hours waiting at the field on practice I've been getting some extra steps in.

I've had to adjust to going to 9Round some mornings to be able to make it to soccer in the evenings.  It's been a tough adjustment, but I'm still making it there 4 times per week most weeks.

My weight fell slightly below 350 last week for the first time I can remember in years and years.  I'm still taking the slow and stead approach but the downward trend continues.

Next committed update: 3/2/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings