Too Much Time Off

Been a hectic few weeks.  I've been crazy stressed at work due to time out, but the time off has been good so it's a fair trade off.

My fitness goals have been off track some due to being out of pocket, I've not beaten my step count since May but July was better than June.

I'm still hitting up 9round regularly when I'm in town, but like I said earlier have been out of pocket some.

One thing I've noticed over the last few weeks is that it's odd not to be the guy in the worst shape in meetings at work and out and about.  It's a different experience for me.

I was able to participate in the on the field experience at the college football hall of fame

 


 

I got an ugly look from a young buck when his wife told him he had to try it because his friend did and hey look at that old guy do it.  That was pretty hilarious.  Anyway we had fun there and that's definitely something I couldn't have done even this time last year.

Weight wise I've not lost any, but my clothes fit better and like I said I've not been as faithful to my fitness routines and intake, so that should be expected I guess.

Aug is off to a good start though, so I expect to be back on track.  The only trip we have planned this month is a big camping trip coming up for the eclipse, I'm looking forward to it.

Next committed update is 8/17 (hey I was only a day late this time.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings