Spring here for good now?

It was 32 degrees and light frost Tuesday Morning, but now it seems like maybe Spring is finally here.  Been in the 80s since then.

We had a good spring break to the Grand Canyon and Arizona.  Was a busy trip but we had loads of fun.  I took the kids a mile down into the canyon.  It was pretty easy going in, but coming out was tough.


For the month of March I topped my total step record, I was surprised because I hadn't been tracking or shooting for it.  Weight wise I'm kinda stagnant but clothes are still fitting better even the new ones I got at Christmas, so I know I'm making progress.  

Still making it to 9Round 4 times a week when I've been in town.  I haven't done any running since we got back from Spring Break, but hope to start back next week.  I picked up a cold and I've been fighting it the last week or so.

Met with the nutritionist today and she was pretty adamant I need to do better on sleep, so I'm gonna focus on getting back on track with that.  2 year anniversary of actually starting this blogging is coming up quick.  I'll give some thought and post a larger reflection on that with my next post.

Next committed update: 5/3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings