Brief Update ...trying to be more consistent with blog

I want to update this blog twice a month but have not been very consistent with that. Today I met with my health coach at work. I also updated my weight tracker spread sheet today for the first time since May with Jawbone went off line. I can't download FitBit data on my work network so I had to get it off last night at home. Weight loss has definitely plateaued some this year, but I'm still down 15 lbs for the year. So given all the shit I've had to deal with this year I'll count that as a WIN!!! I am staying on track with walking and going to 9Round. Soccer season is back in full swing so I'm going in the mornings before work again. I've been running on Tue & Thur mornings when I don't go to 9Round. I can do my 2 mile loop in 30ish minutes. My goal is to get to where I run the whole 2 miles, so far I'd say I definitely run more than 1/2 the distance but my periods of walk are getting less each week. Slow and stead progress is my mantra, that and more good decisions and less bad. Next committed update Sept 13th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings