Spring is trying to get a head start this year!


 My wife got me tickets to see Tommy Tomlinson's talk for WFAE and the Charlotte Library Foundation.  My trainer and friend from 9Round went with me.  We had a great time.  Got my book signed another brief moment of fame!



I am doing the Harrisburg Bar Ba Brew again this year with some CAD Brethren and soccer friends.  We are looking forward to a fun time.  I got a new smoker last week.  It's a huge gravity feed charcoal unit.  I am hoping to try it out next weekend prior to the competition.


I've been running a couple days a week.  Our next 5k is a little over a month away. Weight loss is stalled I put on a few pounds the last few weeks but my clothes are fitting better, I bought some 42" pants from a lady a few months ago.  I started wearing those this week, they are still a little snug but fit pretty well.  Crazy to think about losing 18" in the waist!

Next committed update is 3/14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings