Quick Update

Not too much to update this week.  I am excited to that I've booked a CAD Camping trip in Sept.  It should be an awesome trip.  Hoping for good weather.

I went back and looked at my goals for the year, that was one of them.  The other was to get the garage shop in order.  I've gotten some of that done, but I'd definitely like to get more done.  I've done good with going to 9Round for the most part and I'm on track with running.  I'm going to miss a few weeks because I had another skin cancer cut out last week, but I'm planning to run more often to help mitigate that loss of activity.  Summer is always a hectic time.

We have our 18th wedding anniversary tomorrow, looks like we'll spend it at an outdoor swim meet with a 90% forecast for rain.  Lovely right?

Next committed update 6/27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Eclipse is drawing near

Only 3 weeks in?