Finally Fall!!!

We had a good camping trip with the CAD brethren!  It was crazy hot, mid to high 90s during the days.  Record breaking heat for whatever reason. 

Anyway I was glad to get together with our friends.  We've been doing this now for over 10 years, how the hell does that happen?  Time flies when you're having fun I reckon.



We did some fishing but I didn't catch a thing, the boys each caught some small bait fish.


I've been running some, this week it cooled off a bit and this morning I was able to get my time creeping back down.


We have races planned out for the rest of year.

Cara's Purpose 5K on Oct 19th at Frank Liske Park.
Veterans Salute 5k/10k on Nov 2 in downtown Concord NC
Jingle Bull Run 5K on Dec 14th to raise money for HRHS Booster Club

So I got 3 shots lined up to make my 35 min time.  Hoping to make it.

Next committed update 10/22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings