4 Years in on this Health Journey

Just realized I passed my 4 year anniversary of this journey last week.  I guess in the fog of COVID19 lock down I hadn't thought about it.

I've done well staying on track with my fitness.  I've logged over 90 activities in my FitBit log.  I've run 13 times so far this month for nearly 40 miles.


I've kept up running my 5 miles every Saturday this month.  I've cut my average pace down to 12 and half minutes from 13 the first time I ran it.  My plan is to bump my Saturday runs to 6 miles in May.  I've been rewarding myself after the long runs with some Diet Coke.  Not gonna lie I look forward to those soda's all week, the chemicals in that particular poison are definitely an addiction. 


Weight loss has kinda stalled the last couple weeks, I'm sure due to candy consumption.  Its hard not to have treats when all else has gone to shit.  School has officially been called off for the rest of the year.  Two of the weeks of our summer activities have been officially canceled as well.  Waiting to hear on the other camps and trips.  I expect most will be canceled.  Soccer and Swim are still canceled, Swim indefinitely and maybe permanently, the program may not survive this virus interruption.  Soccer is hoping for a 4 week season in June or July.  Time will tell.

We made a deposit to have a patio installed in the back yard with fire pit.  ETA to start is 5/18 but we are hoping for an earlier date.  I'm hopeful it'll be something to enjoy this summer since we'll be spending more time at home.

Next committed Update: 5/14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings