Sneaking in last 2020 update

 So I had the idea to try again to get my 10 min mile average for a 5k by going to a track with the boy.  Well first off I couldn’t get my fat ass over the fence to use the track.  So I ended up trying in the bus lot while he did his track workout.

Running in circles got old real quick and I still didn’t get the whole run done at that pace.  I did make the first mile though.







This morning I finished my 100k for Dec run challenge on Strava.


I haven’t 100% decided on my goals for 2021 yet.   I’m sure it’ll involve more running.  I think we are gonna be distancing still until summer at the earliest.  For 2020 I made my goal of running a 10k.  I missed on the others.

Next committed update and 2021 goals to be set by 1/8.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings