Hot Chocolate Cold 5k

 We did the hot chocolate 5 k last weekend.  It was crazy cold but we survived



Today I got us signed up for the Leprachaun 5k in Locust on 3/14, a trail run in Myrtle Beach on 4/10 I'm doing the 10k and my son is doing the 1/2 marathon.  In May they are having the Harrisburg 5k again and I got us signed up for that.

Things are going to get pretty busy for us after this weekend.  Soccer will have a tourney the first weekend in March and then at least one game every weekend through April aside from Easter weekend.

We have booked a house go to Sunset Beach for spring break it'll be our first trip in well over a year.  I think we are all looking forward to it.

I've got to to do better about my eating, but I'm staying on track with running and walking for covering my 2,021 miles thsi year.  Right now I'm 4 days ahead of schedule.  That will come in handy cause I know I'll get tied up with work or something one day and miss out.  Or maybe I can take the week between Christmas and New Years off!!



Next committed update 3/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings