Short update

 I missed making my 2nd May update.  Life got hectic.

I've kept up with my running, I did 7 miles once a week all month for my long run.  In June I'm going to try to do 8 miles once a week for my long run.  Hopefully I can stretch myself out and run a half marathon length later this year.

I'm not sure if we'll sign up for a half or just run the distance.  There are starting to be plenty of in person races.  This weekend I'm doing the Race for Racism event again for work.  

Need to look at calendars and try to find another race or two to sign up.  My son came back form his injury and is looking forward to his conference meet next week.

I've enjoyed having my truck.  I took it to a small car show here in town a couple weeks ago and have worked on it some in the driveway.  Got problems with parking brake and speedometer cable maybe half way fixed.  I'll keep plugging away at it though.

Next committed update:

6/29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings