It's hot!!!

 Boy it has been a hot July so far!  It doesn't help that we've had AC issues.  So far though we've been an entire week without the AC going out!  

I've gotten my 9 miles in the last two weeks but I haven't done any other real exercise.  I'm still getting my 5.53 miles per day and at least 15 miles run per week.  I've probably only run 3 days each week thought in the spring I was running 4-5.  I'm over 68 miles to the good for the year on my goal to get to 2021 miles.

I think we are going to get back to lifting weights more now that we won't be traveling as much.  I may look into rejoining HFFA or something similar.  Need to talk with the family about it.

Looking forward to cooler days ahead in a few months.

Next committed update: 7/30


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Year in, 100 lbs gone

Only 3 weeks in?

9 Round and other musings